This wheelchair features a carbon steel frame. It also has a heavy duty liner to enhance your posture and comfort by keeping the back from stretching. Urethane rear tires are mounted on ‘no flex’ wheels this is a durable wheelchair. In addition, it has a dual-axle that allows for conversion to hemi-height.
Features of the Invacare Tracer SX5
- Comes with nylon upholstery for easy cleaning and added comfort.
- Urethane rear tires mounted on no flex wheels for superior performance.
- Heavy-duty inner liners that keep seat and back from stretching.
- Has an attractive vein finish.
- 14-gauge cross braces for added strength and durability.
- Has wheel lock for your safety.
- Padded arm pads in desk length and full-length options.
- Comes with composite hand rims.
- 20” and 22” seat widths have a 300 lb. weight capacity.
The quickie match point aluminum tennis wheelchair is the chair that every tennis player is looking for. Bring a new level of confidence and lift your competitive spirit with this sports wheelchair. It is designed for full control and agility. The frame is custom built for you and can be adjusted to maximize your game.
Quickie Match Point Features
- The caster wheels are set further apart, unlike other sports wheelchairs that do not have this feature that ensures your stability when you lean forward in your game or even to the side to return a tough shot.
- The wheelchair has a unique set-up that gives it great maneuverability and efficiency without complications or additional parts.
- The center of adjustment provides 9 cm of the center of gravity seat squeeze adjustment without having to make changes in fork size, caster size, caster-stem size or fork-hole location.
- Keeps your feet securely on the foot plates.
- It offers superior stability and effortless turning.
- Extra-hard caster wheels ensure that speed and maneuverability are not simply absorbed in the wheels.
- It has a fifth wheel for increased stability.
- Adjustable anti-tip brace for added security.
The Quickie 7 series is the true definition of an ultra lightweight rigid wheelchair. It is a strong wheelchair built for you if you are active and always ready for any type of challenge. The freestyle open back and premium materials that have been used to build the chair offer you total freedom of movement. It is the latest addition to the Quickie series, did you notice how incredibly precious that is?
The Quickie 7 series wheelchair is highly customized with 3 caster settings, 2 frame lengths, 7 rear wheels options, and 9 rear tire options. The frame is made of 7000 series aerospace aluminum treated with the ShapeLoc technology. It increases strength while considerably reducing the weight of the chair, the result is a strong ultra-lightweight chair.
The Freestyle Backrest Systems unmistakable style makes the 7 Series chair a true original. It also breaks barriers to independence by providing a 360° range of upper body motion and lowering the overall weight of the chair. Continue reading
The ProBasics steel Transport Wheelchair is the perfect wheelchair for your transport needs in every public place. If you want to go to the mall for a shopping spree or to the airport or even want to attend a church service. Each wheelchair is crafted with high quality, durable steel with a special silver-vein powder coated finish. The wheelchair also has footrests to match the frame. In this post, I am going to walk you through the features of this wheelchair.
Steel Lightweight Frame
The chair is light but strong. It can carry patient weights of up to 300 pounds. The frame is only about 25lbs. This makes it easy to transport it and a perfect choice for you if you are on the move and need to transfer or change chairs at some point.
The ProBasics Wheelchair comes with a fitted seat belt for your safety. The belt ensures your safety as you ride in it outdoor. With this wheelchair, your safety should not worry you. Continue reading