Why MAC Mobile Aquatic Pool Wheelchair is the Best
This Unique Pool Wheelchair is built to ensure your mobility in aquatic environments is made super easy. It is created with amazing features that not only facilitate movement in aquatic environments but also makes transfers comfortable, safe and easy. The MAC Mobile Aquatic Pool Wheelchair is best used at facilities that utilize a ramp, have a zero-depth entry or has a movable floor. Sportaid offers you this incredible chair that is a must-have for anyone who loves a splash at the pool. I will let you in on the features of this fantastic chair next.
Features of MAC Aquatic Pool Wheelchair
- The rear wheels are built to provide utmost stability to the chair in the water. You do not need to worry about toppling over in the water, your stability is guaranteed.
- This chair has an elegant eye-catching stainless steel frame. The frame’s durability is enhanced by the powder coating that inhibits corrosion and rusting even with regular use in water.
- Your security during transfers both on and off the chair is assured; this is made possible by the flip-up armrests that ensure zero chances of accidents during transfers.
- The uni-body frame further ensures that your chair lasts long. The frame is sturdy and gives the wheelchair long life.
- With a seat width of 18″ and 300 lbs weight capacity, the chair is an ideal choice for individuals of a fairly large size and weight comfortably.
Quickie LX Custom-Product Review
The Quickie LX weighs just 28 pounds which is the same as many ultra-light weight wheelchairs, but costs several hundred dollars less than those same chairs. The adjustability of the backrest and seat heights as well as an incredible number of parameters to meet your various personal needs makes the LX an ultra-light weight chair at a lightweight friendly cost.
The Quickie LX comes with a non-adjustable axle plate. If you are looking for an adjustable axle plate that will provide adjustments, center of gravity options, and allows you the user to change camber degree on the rear wheels.
Features of the Quickie LX Custom:
- Complete range of footplate, armrest and caster options.
- 60, 70, 70 “V”, or 90 degree hangers.
- Full selection of rear wheel options.
- Black anodized chair parts.
- Adjustable-height backrest.
- Multiple color options.
A Critical Review on the Quickie 2 Folding Wheelchair
The Quickie 2 folding wheelchair presents advanced technology and aesthetics to the folding wheelchairs arena. It’s made of aerospace aluminum that ensures the rigidity and strength of the chair while at the same time maintaining its lightweight. It is not only a great looking wheelchair but is lightweight and so easy to fold.
The Quickie 2 Folding Wheelchair Features:-
- Adjustable axle plates that will ensure you have all the floor heights that you ever wanted.
- The optional Q2 caster housing combines both durability and adjustability.
- The four-arm diamond shaped cross brace made out of 7005 series aluminum makes the redesigned cross brace more rigid, lighter and stronger.
- The upholstery that is EXO gives the chair a sleek modern style and further provides optimal positioning.
- A frame that adapts with you, as your body, the environment and function changes.
The Tracer SX5 Recliner Wheelchair – A Review
The Tracer SX5 Reclining Wheelchair gives you a reclining range from 90° to 180°. It is a light weight manual wheelchair built for durability and comfort of a full reclining back. It is a great institutional commercial chair owing to its comfort ability. Its tough embossed upholstery makes it a heavy duty chair.
The SX5 has a maximum weight of 250-300 lbs. The upholstery is made of vinyl and is black in color.
In terms of performance, the Tracer SX5 is a light weight wheelchair that has the strength to make it a high performer. The no-flex tires and the sealed precision bearings enhance speed and leave no need for maintenance of the chair. The model does not pride itself as having a litany of features, but its limited features suffice your use.
Notable Features Include:
- Rear Anti Tippers
- No-flex wheels
- Urethane Rear Tires
- Dual-sealed precision tires
- Chrome-plated, carbon steel frame
- Padded calf rests
- Back and seat feature inner lining that prevent stretching
- Upholstery that resists mild dew, cold – cracking and UV damage
- Desk – length fixed height with removable arm rests
- A 90° to 180° reclining angle
- Let’s weigh the pros and cons of this chair