The Tracer SX5 Recliner Wheelchair – A Review
The Tracer SX5 Reclining Wheelchair gives you a reclining range from 90° to 180°. It is a light weight manual wheelchair built for durability and comfort of a full reclining back. It is a great institutional commercial chair owing to its comfort ability. Its tough embossed upholstery makes it a heavy duty chair.
The SX5 has a maximum weight of 250-300 lbs. The upholstery is made of vinyl and is black in color.
In terms of performance, the Tracer SX5 is a light weight wheelchair that has the strength to make it a high performer. The no-flex tires and the sealed precision bearings enhance speed and leave no need for maintenance of the chair. The model does not pride itself as having a litany of features, but its limited features suffice your use.
Notable Features Include:
- Rear Anti Tippers
- No-flex wheels
- Urethane Rear Tires
- Dual-sealed precision tires
- Chrome-plated, carbon steel frame
- Padded calf rests
- Back and seat feature inner lining that prevent stretching
- Upholstery that resists mild dew, cold – cracking and UV damage
- Desk – length fixed height with removable arm rests
- A 90° to 180° reclining angle
- Let’s weigh the pros and cons of this chair