Colours Zephyr Basketball wheelchair-The Unique Sport Mate You Need
The Colours Zephyr was created with meticulous customers in mind, they do not need anyone to tell them how to sit and function in their wheelchair since they know exactly what they want. The Colours Zephyr is one of the lightest wheelchairs in the market today it’s ultra-lightweight makes it unique and a perfect choice for any sports fan. Sportaid offers you this wonderful sport wheelchair that has amazing features which I will share next.
Features of Colours Zephyr Basketball Wheelchair
- The wheelchair is light with a frame weighing only 14.5lbs; hence it is portable and doesn’t have excess baggage that will hold you back when moving.
- Also, the Colours Zephyr is a strong wheelchair; the chair is made with the heat treatment unique technique which gives the wheelchair the strong sturdy feature.
- Besides, being strong and light the Colours Zephyr wheelchair comes with a dozen custom options, you are the creator of this wheelchair since you get to design and build it.
The Pros and Cons of the Colours Zephyr Basketball Wheelchair
- The Zephyr makes a great wheelchair for everyday use much as it is the ideal choice for playing basketball and tennis.
- It is a lightweight wheelchair that can be easily transported and gives the best performance on the court.
It may not be the best choice for you if you are a “newbie” in the world of wheelchairs considering the fact that the wheelchair comes with a dozen options for customizing it.
The Zephyr is uniquely made wheelchair, it is hand-made and you decide what you want the completed piece to look like thanks to the many customization options that it comes with. Sportaid brings you this incredible piece at the best price in town. This wheelchair and their other products come with great discount offers that will enable you to save money as you get the best value in the market. Work to get to the top of your game and stay there with the Colours Zephyr Basketball Wheelchair for you deserve to be at the top.
You must be logged in to post a comment.