Product Review of the Pursuit XL PMV
The Pursuit XL PMV combines ruggedness and comfort and that’s not all, it also offers amazing safety features. It is a heavy duty scooter taking a weight capacity of 400 lb. The availability of a Delta tiller with wraparound handles ensures that the handles are easy on your hands. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg, the pursuit XL has lots of other features that you need to explore I will share them with you here.
Features of the Pursuit XL PMV
- It comes with a full LED lighting package complete with turn signals and a headlight for your safety.
- Pneumatic tires at 13” are large enough and coupled with both rear and front suspensions; it creates a smooth ride, offers easier handling and enhances outdoor performance.
- The deluxe reclining seat that has a pillow top ensures that you enjoy a comfortable ride.
- It also has a headrest and sliders that make it easy for you to access the adjustable tiller.
- The front basket will take care of your stuff. You do not need to worry about sharing your seat with your stuff.
- It has a forward and reverse control; you are in control in this scooter.
The Pros and Cons of the Pursuit XL PMV
- It has a great look and a unique design; it also comes with all the bells and whistles.
- Shocks that make the ride really smooth, turn signals to let others know where you are going, just an all around joy to drive.
- Stable and can be used out in the yard.
- Seating is very comfortable with good leg room.
- It has long battery life, comfortable seats and wide stability.
- Ease of operation, smooth ride, and also good looking machine.
- It is fast and the suspension is unreal. It cushions the off-road ride like no other scooter.
- The lights are powerful and the automatic break lights were unexpected and really convenient.
- It is large, powerful, and can drive through or over many things other than water.
- It has a great deal of speed and torque, and the batteries are good for several miles on flat surfaces.
- It is a very stable and comfortable scooter, particularly with the shock absorbers as one takes the scooter off-road.
- The LED lights are not just there for decoration. They are very bright and work exceptionally well at night. They are protected from damage by fog.
- It’s easy to assemble with minimal tools required.
- Finally, the standard seat it comes with is unbelievably comfortable.
- Their large turning radius make it difficult to use the Pursuit XL inside a home or an assisted living facility, but it’s great for outdoor use.
- The steering column is not for people with weak arms or upper body, as it takes a bit of effort to push the delta tiller, especially if the vehicle is not moving.
- It is not a general-purpose scooter, and people with leg weakness would have an extremely difficult time getting on or off the scooter.
- The scooter seems to be designed for riding longer distances, probably on roads, so the horn could really use more decibels.
- Finally, this scooter has warnings regarding exposure to water. Given that this particular scooter is specifically designed as an all-terrain vehicle, one would think that the manufacturers should make this particular scooter a bit more water resistant.
The Pursuit XL is what you should consider pursuing. It is a heavy duty scooter with an array of amazing features. If you live on a farm or are outdoors regularly then this is your ideal partner.
Finally, this scooter has all the same warnings as other Pride scooters regarding exposure to water. Given that this particular scooter is specifically designed as an all-terrain vehicle, one would think that Pride should make this particular scooter a bit more water resistant.