Review of the Maxima 4-Wheel Scooter
The redesigned Pride Mobility Maxima 4-wheel motorized scooter brings outstanding performance and elegant styling together with rugged construction for a weight capacity of up to 500 pounds. Great standard features include upgraded electronics, an ultra heavy-duty drive train for more power and a redesigned, thicker seat for greater comfort with a 60″ lap belt included. The Maxima also features an easily adjustable tiller, front headlight, durable one-piece frame construction and whisper-quiet drive train.
What Makes Maxima 4-Wheel Different:
The scooter has a great look with the non-marking black tires and silver hub cabs, it also provides a very stable ride. The Maxima is made in the USA and is recommended by the VA so you know it has to be good. Continue reading
A Review for Pride Maxima, 3 Wheeled Luxury Scooter
This motorized scooter is constructed to take a weight of 500 lbs. It offers a performance that is outstanding and its elegant style adds the icing on the fabulous features that include upgraded electronics and an ultra-heavy duty drive train for added power; you know very well that power without control is nothing, the Maxima ensure control by offering a seat with the highest level of comfort. The seat comes with a lap belt for your comfort. The features that make the Maxima 3 unique include the following.
Features of the Maxima 3 Wheel
- It has a front heavy duty front basket.
- The maxima has an easy to adjust tiller and an enhanced rear suspension.
- A front headlight to light your way in the dark.
- It also offers a one-piece, stable frame construction.
- Your safety is guaranteed with the anti-tip wheels.
- The Maxima’s whisper quiet train gives it a stylish look.
- The black tires are non-marking and it also has silver hub-cabs.
- It also has a power seat option for an additional 5″ of seat height to enable you to reach higher cabinets and shelves.
- It has a turning radius of 52″ and a cool speed of 5.25MPH.
- A comfortable seat with a 60″ lap belt included.