A Review for Pride Maxima, 3 Wheeled Luxury Scooter
This motorized scooter is constructed to take a weight of 500 lbs. It offers a performance that is outstanding and its elegant style adds the icing on the fabulous features that include upgraded electronics and an ultra-heavy duty drive train for added power; you know very well that power without control is nothing, the Maxima ensure control by offering a seat with the highest level of comfort. The seat comes with a lap belt for your comfort. The features that make the Maxima 3 unique include the following.
Features of the Maxima 3 Wheel
- It has a front heavy duty front basket.
- The maxima has an easy to adjust tiller and an enhanced rear suspension.
- A front headlight to light your way in the dark.
- It also offers a one-piece, stable frame construction.
- Your safety is guaranteed with the anti-tip wheels.
- The Maxima’s whisper quiet train gives it a stylish look.
- The black tires are non-marking and it also has silver hub-cabs.
- It also has a power seat option for an additional 5″ of seat height to enable you to reach higher cabinets and shelves.
- It has a turning radius of 52″ and a cool speed of 5.25MPH.
- A comfortable seat with a 60″ lap belt included.
The Pros and Cons of the Maxima 3 Wheel
- The Maxima is durable and dependable transportation.
- It has a high weight limit. Nice cloth seat.
- Well made, easy to use, very comfortable.
- Pride Maxima comes apart for hauling and very easy to do with no tools, 95% of the scooters do not do that.
- Ease of use and durability.
- Turning radius is small enough for the average size home. Recharge is very quick and easy.
- It comes with a very comfortable large seat.
- The solid rubber wheels are easier to maintain, but as others have noted, you feel the cracks in the sidewalks. Pneumatic tires perhaps would make the ride smoother.
- The turning radius may be a setback for some people.
- A point to note: Follow the instructions that came with the charger and charge those batteries when you get home and all will be fine A little hard to get in and out of because of the short floorboard, but with practice, you will get it.
- The distance between seat and steering pedestal is average. It could allow for more distance for ease of getting on/off the scooter.
Not to say that everything is sunflowers and daffodils here, but as noted above, the Maxima 3 wheel has benefits that make it a reliable and durable scooter. It has the option for upgrading the batteries for a greater drive range between charges; this makes the battery long lasting for longer drives. And the charging port is located on the tiller making it easily accessible. It is definitely a must-have!
You must be logged in to post a comment.