Quickie M6 Folding Wheelchair Review
The Sunrise Medical Quickie M6 wheelchair is a bariatric wheelchair with a weight capacity of 650 lbs. It is made of high strength steel and weighs approximately 53 lbs. The M6 is a folding chair that features the “lockout” cross-brace that locks to limit flex in the frame for more efficient propelling. It also has a stabilizer bar that minimizes flex and a modular frame with interchangeable frame components for easy changes to the chair’s width and depth. The Quickie M6 has many standard options, and the ability to configure the chair to meet a wide variety of needs.
Features of the Quickie M6 Folding Wheelchair:
- Variety of standard features that are normally upgrades on other chairs.
- Quick release axles for easy transport.
- Adjustable back height.
- Made of high-strength steel.
Pros and Cons of the M6 Wheelchair:
- A very comfortable wheelchair.
- A heavy duty wheelchair.
- Folding frame allows for easy transport and storage.
- Frame is adjustable allowing you to change the depth of the seat.
- Double cross brace will withstand fairly heavier people without collapsing from the weight.
- Weak handle to push heavy patient.
With only one weakness as shown above, the Quickie Folding M6 is the perfect chair for you in a sea of wheelchairs to choose from. Visit Sportaid for huge discount of up to 50% for this wheelchair. Also at Sportaid, you can chose from varieties of wheelchair accessories, wheelchair tires or tubes, wheelchair cushions & backs or cushion covers. Along with discounts, high quality products and fast customer support services are award winning and priceless.
You must be logged in to post a comment.