Z4 Portable Hand Control- Power without Control is Nothing
Driving a car should not become impossible just because your feet are not in a position to keep the motor car running. When you rent a car or take a car for a test drive or maybe borrow a relative or friend’s truck when moving to a new town you need this wonderful gadget to help you manipulate the foot pedals and give you a smooth easy ride. The Z4 portable hand control is what any wheelchair user ought to have; it will make you look forward to that time when you have to be behind the wheel again.
Features of the Z4 Portable Hand Control
- It is simple to use and installation is super easy.
- Portable enough, it comes with a bag to carry it.
- It is built to last, made of stainless steel.
The Pros and Cons of the Z4 Portable Hand Control
- If the car heats up, the professional grips maintain the temperature, they do not heat up.
- It is easy to install and remove on most vehicles.
- The Z4 is made to suit every user’s needs, it has an adjustable length.
- It is designed to be used for left-hand individuals too.
- It is collapsible and easy to take it with you everywhere.
- Very easy to use, it will take you an instant to learn how to brake, get the gas and control.
- You don’t need tools for adjustment of installation.
It is not meant for permanent use
All you got to have to use the Z4 portable is great hand control and function and if you are looking for something lightweight and portable then look no further the Z4 portable hand controls is here for you, it is available at Sportaid and as usual with all our products the price is the best in the market.