A Review of the Kenda Court Iron Cap Wheelchair Tires
Wheelchair tires need to be taken care of for maximum reliability. Protect your tires from punctures with the best technology from Kenda whether for the court or everyday use, the Kenda Court Iron Cap Wheelchair Tires are the best choice. Sportaid presents these caps in a full range of sizes ranging from 24″, 25″ 26″, 700 c x 1″ (23-540, 559, 590, 622) Pair. You can choose from different available colors of grey, red blue and yellow for a colorful ride.
Features of the Kenda Court Iron Cap Wheelchair Tires
- The fabulous cap wheels come in a range of sizes, they range from 24″, 25″ 26”, 700c x 1″, you have a wide variety to choose from.
- Add color to your ride by choosing from the different color options that the Iron Cap Wheelchair Tires are available in. They come in red, blue, yellow and grey.
- The Cap wheelchair Tires are non-marking. You will enjoy riding your wheelchair with these tires.
- Kenda Court Iron Cap Wheelchair Tires operated up to pressure of 110 psi.
Get Ready to Go with the Wheelchair Sports Click Straps
The security of any wheelchair user comes first, that is why the security of every rider needs to be checked. The use of straps is one of the most effective ways of ensuring you are safe in your wheelchair to take every twist, turn and even bump. And if you are a sports person you will agree with me when I say strapping is a must not only for your safety but for your ultimate comfort, Sportaid is the place to get the wheelchair sports click strap that has amazing features which I will share with you in this post.
Features of Wheelchair Sports Click Straps
- The straps are easy to use, they come with a ratchet on each pad that is adjustable, hence can be adjusted to your comfort.
- Your comfort is guaranteed with the ¼ “high-density EVA foam pad. And the good news is that it comes in twos.
- These straps are created for security, and to enhance it 4 strong double zip ties are provided to tie it onto your wheelchair. This enables you to sit firm and comfortably in your chair.
Fast Ways to Update the Look of Your Wheelchair
Have you shopped around for a wheelchair found the perfect wheelchair with amazing features but with only one fault – it has a dull color or does not look pretty enough? You can easily change the look of your chair by decorating it and making it an eye catcher by adding the following simple decorations.
The Color of the Cushions
Choosing colorful fun fabrics for your cushion covers will add color to your wheelchair and brightens your day. A range of fabrics is available in vast colors to chose from. You will be happy riding a wheelchair that is ‘wearing’ your favorite colors all day. It is easy to transform your chair from a gloomy dark look to a bright shining chair.
Stickers and Patches
Get your favorite rock band, sports team or even word stickers on your wheelchair. It will make you enjoy your ride as you look cool. The stickers are readily available in most art and craft stores and stationery stores. Continue reading
Increase Your Wheelchair use Independence – Find out How
It is a fact that wheelchair users find themselves in this situation against their wish. The thought of having to depend on a wheelchair to move may be freaking you out. Depending on assistance to move from one destination to another may be freaking you out even more. Designers of wheelchairs have incorporated accessories and products that will enhance your independence and convenience while using your chair. After finally deciding on the wheelchair to buy, consider buying the following accessories they will make your world a lot more the same as before.
Getting up and sitting down is a natural thing for any individual, but not for most wheelchair users. The availability of lifting devices allows you to lift yourself without any assistance. An assist rail is one of the lifting devices that are helpful. It is usually placed on a couch; chair or recliners to enable you to sit and stand easily. There are several types available and all are designed to make it more convenient and easy for you.
Most doorways will give you a hard time when riding your wheelchair. Investing in a ramp will guarantee your independence at climbing and descending steps at doorways. You will not have to worry about relying on assistance from a caretaker or even a kind stranger. Continue reading