Maintaining a good posture for a wheelchair user is important for any wheelchair user, it ensures that your back and neck do not start aching in the long run and also it is a vital aspect to consider for your everyday comfort as you ride your wheelchair whether outdoors or indoors. Bad posture in your wheelchair may lead to more serious complications and this will worsen your situation. There are many ways of ensuring you maintain a good position but the surest way that is recommended by any physiotherapist is a good quality back support.
The Carbon Series Back Support by ADI available at Sportaid is among the best wheelchair back support in the market today. Sportaid offers it to you at an affordable price. This is a priceless item that you will not regret buying. Here are some of its amazing features and benefits of buying it.
Features of the Carbon Series Back Support By ADI
- It has a chair Width of 13″ to 19″/33cm to 48cm.
- The back support comes with two options to choose from, an active contour 2.5″ or deep contour 4″.
- With a choice of 3 mounting styles, your comfort is guaranteed.
- The Quick release that encompasses a removable mount, adjustable width, depth & angle mounting hardware is easy to use.
- It also has a stationary mount, fixed positioning this enhances sturdiness.
- The back support gives you stationary mount and adjustable positioning, the 2 point pros are ideal for your comfort.
- 250 lbs. Weight Limit.