Why ADI Carbon Solid Seat Base is a Must Have
The fact that many wheelchair users most likely spend most of the day seated in wheelchair. You will move around as you go about your daily tasks in your wheelchair. You do not want to get uncomfortable in your seat because as you know this may cause you other complications like back pain and it may also lead to bad posture that may have long-term effects. The Adi Carbon Solid Seat base available at Sportaid is a lightweight seat base that has immense benefits. But let us focus on its amazing features first.
Features of ADI Carbon Solid Seat Base
- The ADI Carbon can be easily mounted on most rigid chairs.
- It is strong and can support a weight of up to 200 lbs.
- The Carbon Seat Bases are cut to your chair specifications.
- The maximum width of this chair is 18 inches while the seat base and hardware weigh 1.5 lbs.
- The seat base offers a unique solid foundation that is absolutely lightweight.
- It is made with real fiber technology; this is an assurance that you are getting the best quality.
- The seat base has mounting hardware to use on rigid frames, making it easy to use.
- Posture is important when seating in your wheelchair, this seat base facilitates upright sitting hence checking your sitting posture every time.
- It is a great way of reducing back pain.
- They are expensive. But that is not to say you can’t afford this seat. It is worth it and besides, Sportaid has amazing offers and discounts that will enable you to save big on every purchase.
Choose the Adi Carbon Seat Base available at Sportaid and experience the benefits that it offers. It is made on a stable foundation and is made for active persons; it is lightweight and very efficient. If you are struggling to find an efficient, supportive seat base you do not need to search further.